Mike Loginov is a CSO CISO and Author ‘CISO Defenders of the Cyber Realm’
An experienced award-winning CSO and Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Mike has more than 30 years of comprehensive experience and broad involvement in international cyber, information, data and operational technology (OT & ICS) security leadership across sectors.
Mike is a seasoned company Director (Certified by the Institute of Directors IoD), as CISO, leading on strategy development, delivery and management of national and international data, cyber security, GDPR for corporates and firms, large and small, across FS & Banking, Commerce, Broadcasting, Energy & Utilities, Pharma, Legal, High Tech, Law Enforcement and Government.
His passion and experience are in building teams that lead organisations in the reduction of risk from adversarial cyber and physical attack. Conducting cybersecurity resilience risk and maturity (red team) assessments then implementing mitigations (fixing things) that help ensure a Hacker Hardened status in an ever-changing threat landscape.
Personal Accolades Include:
– Winner of the 2016 UK Cyber Security Awards.
– Winner CISO of the Year 2016.
– CSO of the Year 2017
– Winner SME Cyber Security Consultancy of the Year 2016 and 2017
– Global Top 100 Data Security Brands 2016.
– Peer group finalist EC-Council ‘Global Certified CISO of the Year 2014 and 2015’.
– CEO Today Awards – Most influential CEO In Cyber Security 2018
– Judge SC European Security Awards – 7 years recurring.
– UK Military Commendations.
Former roles inc; Chief Cyber Strategist for HP, UK Central Government (SCS2) Director reporting to SoS Ministerial level and UK Managing Director for a Global IT Risk & Cyber Security Consultancy, InfoSec leader for Big 5 Advisory firm. CSO & CISO FTSE 100’s
Author of ‘CISO Defenders of the Cyber Realm’. Championing the role of the CISO.
Harvard University Graduate Cyber Security Leadership.