Hayley Jaffrey, Global Privacy Leader:
With a mix of Data Protection (CIPP/E & Post Grad Data Protection Law & Info Governance) and business efficiency (LEAN Six Sigma) skills, I have a proven track record in adding value to support organisations in understanding the data protection legislation – GDPR, DPA 2018 and PECR/e-Privacy – and working with them to develop pragmatic, logical and cost effective solutions that ensure responsible and ethical processing of personal data to comply with the law.
Clients range from small businesses to large multinationals, across a variety of sectors and industries, including Big Pharma, Marketing, Recruitment, Financial Services, Healthcare, Oil & Gas and the Third Sector.
I also specialise in Operational Excellence, including the development of ISO 9001 Compliant Management Systems and Quality Programmes.
– Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP-E)
– PG Cert Data Protection & Information Governance Law (completing June 2019)
– Member: International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
– Member: National Association of Data Protection Officers (NADPO)
– Member: Information and Record Management Society (IRMS)
– Chartered Member – the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
– Creator of The Data Atlas® Method, The QMS Atlas® Method and The Quality Atlas® Programme
– LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt
– Apollo RCA Leader & Instructor
– ISO 9001 Auditor