David Higgins is a Consulting Director – High Risk Programmes
Smart, Cyber, Security, CNI, Programme and Technology practitioner, international award winner and keynote speaker.
• Highly experienced, postgraduate (MSc IT and Management) qualified, security cleared CIO/programme director, CISO (CISM), cyber, smart metering, grid and IoT, GDPR/data security and organisational transformation consultant.
• Skilled in the initiation, procurement, mobilisation, design, creation, audit/assessment, assurance, financial control and delivery management of highly secure, business led, global scale, smart technology, digital strategies and roadmaps.
• National and international experience in Financial Services, Business Intelligence, National Security and Cyber, Smart Meters and IoT, identity management (biometrics), border control and migration management, e-Healthcare, Education, Business Process Orchestration, Master Data Management, business system consolidation (Global networks, Data Centre to Cloud migration, Software as a Service (SaaS), Internet, Intranet, desktop, VOIP, mobile, SSO, e-payment) and application migration.
• Developed and managed high performing matrix delivery teams comprising more than 1,000 supplier and client staff.
• Programme Director for the UK Smart Meter programme
• Director of Security for a global luxury retailer covering cyber security advisory and PCI compliance.
•CISO/Cyber advisory for global hedge fund with assets under management in excess of £40Bn.
•Secure application advisory, technology and security roadmap, design, development and delivery for a secure government organisation including a 100Bn record BI system, Cyber defence, secure document management and ERP.
•Head of Technology and Transformation for the UK Home Office critical system design, build and implementation.
• Programme director for Europe’s largest e-health system with a programme value in excess of $1bn
• Development of digital, technology, data integration and security strategies for e-health, smart meters, national security, border control, e-learning, cloud, cyber security and desktop.